Monday, July 21, 2008

the secret law of attraction

The Law of Attraction In Action-How To Magnetize Your Heart's Desire



The Law of Attraction In Action-How To Magnetize Your Heart's Desire
In this 60 minute live interview, you'll discover fun tools to use for The Law of Attraction In Action� to magnetize your heart s desires: * What vibrating on purpose means * The four steps of Deliberate Creation * How to use contrast (challenges) for your highest outcomes *What magic and miracles really are *Simple tools to attract your heart s desires with personal life examples. Heather also unwraps asks questions where Sharon reveals: * How your consciousness is like electricity * How you often step on your own hose in your daily life * Tools to consistently stay connected to your Stream of Well Being * Turning impossible into I'm possible strategies

Customer Review: one of the best CDs on manifesting

I read Sharon Warren's book and really enjoyed it. The CD is a 'how-to' on manifesting, a topic that so many other new-age authors talk about and write about but never get to the essence of, always leaving the listener in limbo, wondering why they are not able to manifest their goals. This CD explains the concept behind the principle of manifesting then goes on to give tools that are easy to understand and easy to use. I have enough books, CDs, and DVDs, on this topic to open my own store, most of which have not been very helpful to me, but this is one that actually delivers to you, the reader, in down to earth, easy to understand language, some practical help that is easy to apply. I highly recommend this CD to anyone who has ever wondered why THEY are not manifesting their desires.

Customer Review: so simple and a joy to listen to

I have enjoyed this cd as it is easy to listen to and I have picked up on several things I had forgotten it is straight talking.I know I will listen to it lots if times in the future. Great tool to help you keep focused




how to manifest your dreams

No comments: